Father's Day - Just Another Damn Day
So, Happy Fathers Day to any of my readers that are Dads I hope you had a great day.
I can't complain to much, I got the sleeveless Dale Jr. t-shirt that I wanted, got laid in the shower(woohoo) and slept in till nine this morning.
Because I can and always do, I will complain about some things though. Dale Jr. ended up 17th in the race(at least he finished ahead of the two whiner brothers Johnson and Gordon), I had to do laundry, dishes, clean house and cook dinner. B&C has been sick for the last week, so she has been sleeping all weekend after she gets home from work so I pretty much spent all weekend taking care of kids. Took all the kids grocery shopping with me on Saturday, I won't ever do that alone again, took them swimming and fed them. So I am putting my own name into the pot for father of the year! hahahaha J/K. I am far from a great dad and I don't deserve most things I get so I am greatful for all of it.
Thanks for being in my life kids, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, without you I know that I wouldn't be here today!
I can't complain to much, I got the sleeveless Dale Jr. t-shirt that I wanted, got laid in the shower(woohoo) and slept in till nine this morning.
Because I can and always do, I will complain about some things though. Dale Jr. ended up 17th in the race(at least he finished ahead of the two whiner brothers Johnson and Gordon), I had to do laundry, dishes, clean house and cook dinner. B&C has been sick for the last week, so she has been sleeping all weekend after she gets home from work so I pretty much spent all weekend taking care of kids. Took all the kids grocery shopping with me on Saturday, I won't ever do that alone again, took them swimming and fed them. So I am putting my own name into the pot for father of the year! hahahaha J/K. I am far from a great dad and I don't deserve most things I get so I am greatful for all of it.
Thanks for being in my life kids, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, without you I know that I wouldn't be here today!

4 Comments:
Nice post Drafter. Happy Fathers Day. I don't ever take both my kids grocery shopping anymore, I learnt that the hard way too lol
Wonderful. We didn't do a thing other than watch DVDs and eat, and throw the football around.
For me it’s just a day to be jealous of everyone else my age that has kids already.
Sounds like a busy and not so fun day. Here's to hoping you can take this weekend off completely. :)
Lois Lane
Post a Comment
<< Home