Wednesday, June 01, 2005

"In This River"

A certain song from Black Label Society is my chord striker today. I am gonna post the lyrics and if you can find the mp3 I highly suggest it.

In This River
By Black Label Society

I've been around this world
Yet I see no end
All shall fade to black again and again
This storm that's broken me
My only friend

(Chorus)
In this river all shall fade to black
In this river ain't no coming back
In this river all shall fade to black
Ain't no coming back

Withdrawin I step away
Just to find myself
The door is closed again
The only one left
This storm that's broken me

(Chorus)
In this river all shall fade to black
In this river ain't no coming back
In this river all shall fade to black
Ain't no coming back

So that is the song, I may post some more songs if I so feel compelled.

BU-BUY NOWWWWW!!!!!!

Wait UPDATE: 1 More by B.L.S.

Dirt on the Grave
By Black Label Society

Ashes fly ashes burn
The sun is black ain't no return
Ashes fly ashes burn
Over and over ain't no need to learn

(Chorus)
It's all dust on dust
It's all you and me
Out done completely out played
Just shovel some more dirt on the grave

The choices you make and the choices that are
When hell is so close and heavens so far
Ashes fly ashes burn
Over and over ain't no need to learn

(Chorus)
It's all dust on dust
It's all you and me
Out done completely out played
Just shovel some more dirt on the grave

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have so got me hooked on this ... soooooo hooked.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

I am sorry, I listen to such intoxicating mood inducing musik. Can't help it. Been a little down and out today, can't figure out what is wrong with me.

Glad you had a safe Vacation, sorry you had to go with a whiney ass though.

2:34 PM  
Blogger PC said...

I dug through my closet, and you know what? I DO own that album. Did yours come with a DVD too?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Kewl man, naw I didn't get a DVD with mine.

Dammit now I am pissed!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home