Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Trio Meme

The Trio Meme

Three screen-names I have had are:
drafter76
playboy89
oh_baby1_98

Three things I like about myself are:
My good looks
My charm
My ability to make georgous children

Three things I do not like about myself are:
My inability to let "sleeping dogs lye"
Not being able to forget about the past(I tend to miss and dwell in the past alot)
My zero tolerance attitude

Three parts of my heritage are:
Italian
Scottish
Irish

Three things that scare me are:
Losing my friends
Losing my kids
Losing my B & C

Three of my everyday essentials are:
Smokes
Shower
Pepsi

Three things I am wearing right now are:
Dress shirt
Dress pants
Dress shoes
(I am at work, sheesh)

Three of my favorite songs are:
Black Label Society - Suicide Messiah
Metaillica - the ".....and justice for all" album
Megadeth - the "count down to extinction" album

Three new things I'd like to try in the next 12 months are:
to get a new truck
to save a lot of money up for a nice family vacation
to send B & C on vacation to her mothers for some time away

Three things I want in a relationship are:
sex
sex
sex
(that is all I am missing in my relationship)

Two truths and a lie are:
I love my kids
I love their mom
I don't like NASCAR

Three things I cannot do without are:
My kids
My kids' mom
Music

Three places I'd like to go on vacation are:
The mountains
The Highlands of Scotland
Italia

Three kids' names are:
They are already named!

Three things I want to do before I die are:
watch my kids get married
walk my daughters down the isle
stand next to my son while he gets married

Three celebrity crushes I have had are:
Allyssa Milano
Samantha Fox
Tiffany Amber-Thiessen

5 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Samantha Fox? You must be right around my age.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Don't know how old you are Zomie, but hell yess Samantha Fox!!

Melanie - Yes, Yes and nope don't have any pics.
Because she doesn't want to anymore or at least very often. She claims it is a self-esteem thing on her part, she hates her body.
Yes, Megadeth is my all time favorite band in the world. Dave is one of the awesomest guys in the world in real life. Yes Samantha was and still is a hot piece of ass!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah .. damn .. I wish my computer hadn't crashed .. I had some pics of him .. when he had long hair .. and when he shaved it off!!! wooo ...

ok ... you know what this makes me think of .. the night we had a picnic with PP on the patio .. :D

5:07 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

yeah, that was a great night. I cooked dinner and we laid a blanket on the patio and ate dinner. That was a great night.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

yes Mercy knows me very well. We dated a few years back when I lived in K.C.

I don't know how you were 5 years ago, but seems that having kids is what ruined her, because she wasn't like this before. Maybe it was my 9lb 8oz 22in long son that really ruined it. :)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home