What is this world coming to?
So lately there have been a lot of ppl going on other ppl's blogs and bashing comments left by others. I don't have to much respect for morons like this.
I left a comment on Kiki's blog about how we used to have wars with other kids when we were kids, because of a post she made and asked for suggestions. My comment went as follows.
drafter said...
kiki,
Paintball guns and a backyard campout. That is how we handled it when we were kids, although substitute all paintball guns with about half paintball and half Red Rider BB Guns. :) Ah them were the days. Set little rabbit snares in the back yard that shoot silly string, shaving cream or baby powder at them. Set up a drop net to catch them in then have the boys put make-up on their faces while they are incapacitated in the net.Wow, my son is goona have a lot of fun when he gets older.
LOLHope that helps. :)
I get this retort from a you guessed it Anonymous
Anonymous said...
Drafter:
I was going to say how sad I feel for your kids, but then I read your blog, and I feel sorry for your wife (or, as you call her, your "ball and chain") too. Good luck with the carpul tunel [sic]. Nothing like assault and battery to teach your kids.
Well number one, we aren't married. Two, if you knew me at all well enough to comment on my thoughts and actions you would know that I am just as much her ball and chain. She keeps me grounded and centered. No matter how much I bitch and complain about stupid shit, I still love her to death and would do anything for her. She is the mother of my children for hell's sake. So on that one, Anonymous you can piss off and rot in hell for all I care. I can take critisism, but I only let ppl that know me get away with it!
Now for what I posted on Kiki's comments. I grew up in a small farm hick town. We weren't afraid of anything as kids and neither were our parents. We didn't get coddled as babies. I turned out just fine, actually better than most. I am one of the most successful ppl that I grew up with and a hell of a lot better off, since most of them either got married and had kids right out of high school and moved back home to live close to mommy and daddy. Not me, I left for college right after graduation and never looked back. Anyway, we did a lot of stupid shit growing up, but I am a much better person today because of the way I was brought up.
So for you anonymous, I guess I will see you in HELL with your children. You are one of those fucked up in the head ppl that think that disciplining a child is to give them what they want so that you have a complete ass when they grow up and they can't even leave the roost. It is ppl like you that have made this world shitty today, why gangs are a problem and why children are so screwed up.
Anyway, enough of my rant. This person really doesn't effect me so it is no big deal, just wanted to have something to say and mouth off today.
Happy almost weekend everyone!
Song for the Moment - Testament - Return to Serenity and Danzig - Devils Plaything
I left a comment on Kiki's blog about how we used to have wars with other kids when we were kids, because of a post she made and asked for suggestions. My comment went as follows.
drafter said...
kiki,
Paintball guns and a backyard campout. That is how we handled it when we were kids, although substitute all paintball guns with about half paintball and half Red Rider BB Guns. :) Ah them were the days. Set little rabbit snares in the back yard that shoot silly string, shaving cream or baby powder at them. Set up a drop net to catch them in then have the boys put make-up on their faces while they are incapacitated in the net.Wow, my son is goona have a lot of fun when he gets older.
LOLHope that helps. :)
I get this retort from a you guessed it Anonymous
Anonymous said...
Drafter:
I was going to say how sad I feel for your kids, but then I read your blog, and I feel sorry for your wife (or, as you call her, your "ball and chain") too. Good luck with the carpul tunel [sic]. Nothing like assault and battery to teach your kids.
Well number one, we aren't married. Two, if you knew me at all well enough to comment on my thoughts and actions you would know that I am just as much her ball and chain. She keeps me grounded and centered. No matter how much I bitch and complain about stupid shit, I still love her to death and would do anything for her. She is the mother of my children for hell's sake. So on that one, Anonymous you can piss off and rot in hell for all I care. I can take critisism, but I only let ppl that know me get away with it!
Now for what I posted on Kiki's comments. I grew up in a small farm hick town. We weren't afraid of anything as kids and neither were our parents. We didn't get coddled as babies. I turned out just fine, actually better than most. I am one of the most successful ppl that I grew up with and a hell of a lot better off, since most of them either got married and had kids right out of high school and moved back home to live close to mommy and daddy. Not me, I left for college right after graduation and never looked back. Anyway, we did a lot of stupid shit growing up, but I am a much better person today because of the way I was brought up.
So for you anonymous, I guess I will see you in HELL with your children. You are one of those fucked up in the head ppl that think that disciplining a child is to give them what they want so that you have a complete ass when they grow up and they can't even leave the roost. It is ppl like you that have made this world shitty today, why gangs are a problem and why children are so screwed up.
Anyway, enough of my rant. This person really doesn't effect me so it is no big deal, just wanted to have something to say and mouth off today.
Happy almost weekend everyone!
Song for the Moment - Testament - Return to Serenity and Danzig - Devils Plaything

22 Comments:
OH yeah .. I agree with ya on the way some people say that spanking or hitting is child abuse! OMG call CPS! ... man .. people just spoil their kids, don't teach them responsibility .. plant a video game in their hands and let them do whatever the hell they want.. and expect them to be well rounded adults? WTF. Good god.
And for someone who's chicken shit enough to make a comment and not even post their name and location and how we can sit there and criticize their holier-than-fucking-thou life ... OMG, don't get me started!
Amen to that Sister!
"Set up a drop net" ... "while they are incapacitated" ... that constitutes assault and battery and that was what I was referring to. You don't teach your kids to do that to others. These days a kid is as likely to pull a knife on you as not. Kiki's kids should not do as you suggest, they already fear these other kids.
As for how you determine that I am "fucked up in the head," ... and that I don't discipline my children, well I don't know. I do not teach them to deal with others with violence. And then your jump to how it is "ppl like you that have made this world shity today" and blame me for gangs? Wow.
And, sorry, you won't see me in HELL as you put it. I won't be there, I resent your saying my kids will be there, and since you proclaim you will see me there, well, alas, don't hold your breath waiting for me.
Your complete lack of understanding as to what I said is humorous enough, your red-faced rant is hysterical, as you are.
No wonder your (ex)lover is causing you jerk off so much lately (your words) ... I wouldn't sleep with you, either.
Shabbat Shalom.
I knew it a fucking JEW.....as for drop net and incapacitation it is all in good fun and to you I don't have to explain myself and my suggestions. You are not GOD and your religion makes you even further down the chain. As for Kiki's kids, she was asking for ideas and those that I put out there were mine, no one said she has to think or do what I suggest. You and your kids will be there if you continue to raise them in a spoiled manner so that they do not grow up to understand that they must fight back and not tolerate bullshit from others.
Yes, my anti-semitism is blatant, read further in my blog about how yours and some other religions on the top of my HATE list. I only brought up the religion thing with you because you put that bullshit at the end of my blog. Speaka english here not DRUISH.
Now, as for how you changed the format of my blog to allow Anonymous comments, I suggest you stay out of my settings.
Thank you for coming by and explaining yourself though, but it still doesn't change the way I would handle it.
Your blog kicks royal-motherfuckin-ass. It's all the stuff I'd put in mine if my girlfriend and half my church didn't have my damn blog address.
And hey anonymous, you damn hippy you. Being young is about having fun, getting into trouble, not being able to have the stuff you want, and getting spanked by your parents. So run the "village" that's raising your children out of your house, read the Bible, and grow a pair.
Melanie-Thanks for stopping by hottie, glad you u left a remark.
Parker-you rule man. Thanks for the words and Amen to the preacher on your words. :)
Those of us who read you know what's up. Don't sweat an anonymous moron. :)
Lois Lane
I'm with anon on this one, not only are you a bigot ('fucking Jew, Frenchie etc) your 'downhome' mentality is verging on the regressive. WOW. Your ignorance took my breath away and I knew I'd find Melanie here.
I'm glad you dropped by my blog man cuz you gave me some serious stuff to laugh at.
You're a funny anit-semitic bigot bully.
YEY!
YES I AM!!!!!! What the fuck is it to ya, don't like it??? Well fuck off and piss on urself. That is what I have to say to you.
Your brazen honesty about your ignorance would be a good step towards becoming a better human if you weren't so entrenched in your bigotry.
Look after yourself in Vegas Drafter.
naw man, no ignorance here. Just been burned to many times, so I have have justified rage!!!!
Oh I do just fine in Vegas my boy, I hope you don't think that u are threatening me though.
Yes ignorance because you can't be a bigot and be clued up can you?
And now you think I'm threatening you and your family?
All I said was look after yourself in Vegas...
I was being kind.
:-)
Well sir, I am perfectly clued up.....if you read that post that you cut and pasted from you will find that I said those who know me. You see I would hate to give away my secrets, but just to add clarity to the clueless I guess I will have to. I am nowhere violent at all, I don't have a violent bone in my body, that is why I blog about it all the time. I left the violence behind a long time ago because it did nothing for me and my children don't need to grow up with that type of behavior around them. I speak of only experience I have had in my life and I make smart ass comments back to ppl for the sake of arguement and appearantly it works, you got sucked in right? hahaha
Well you look after yourself in Europe.
Just being Kind you know!
:-)
*cough* that last thing you wrote made no sense but then again...
wow, drafter sounds like a freakin anti-semetic, don't worry man, there are more of us than there are of them, keep up the good fight!!!
about the above post, sorry I got confused and re-read it, I don't think you were being serious, anyway like I said there are more of us than there are of them drafter. Stay cool in Vegas dude!
Drafter - we grew up in a refinery town. toughened us up big time. Now my older brother and I are highly successful and don't take s*** from anyone. It's people who never struggled and grow up politically correct that will never amount to anything cool.
Oh, your taste in music is awesome by the way.
Drafter - we grew up in a refinery town. toughened us up big time. Now my older brother and I are highly successful and don't take s*** from anyone. It's people who never struggled and grow up politically correct that will never amount to anything cool.
Yeah right you hardass...
*roll eyes*
ah another elitest liberal thinking he's better than everyone, thanks for linking to my blog, I love hate posts. Seriously it reaffirms my beliefs and you guys seem like your trying to censor me because you don't like what I say, last time I checked thats facism.
Why is it Ben that you think I'm elitist? I'm inclusive and I practice what I preach. And it's not hate, it's pity and I never censor anyone.
The only ones who've done that are your conservative mates.
Danielle - geez. Grow up.
Yeah right, you do all the name calling, delete comments and then call me Danielle and I need to grow up?
Oh yeah man.
Post a Comment
<< Home