Thursday, June 02, 2005

Shot Down in Flames

Here it is....Yesterday five minutes before go time from work, the ball and chain calls. She wants to go out for dinner and wants me to decide where to go (we are taking the kids with us so there aren't many choices) we end up going to Applebees. Mind you I had 2, yes two, footlong subways for lunch earlier that day so I am really not all that hungry till I see the steak on the menu. So we eat and we are discussing, through the talking of the kiddies, what we are gonna do when we get home. She says "well I am wide awake, so anything you want" so I am like "YESSS" and think maybe we can have some drinks and play Dominoes, well we didn't do either. She started falling asleep around 9:00 so I lay the baby down and he falls asleep, the girls are asleep, so I turn off the T.V. I help her off the couch and we go to the bedroom. I help her get undressed and we climb into bed and I lay on my side facing her to give her a kiss and she rolls over and says "goodnight, I am so tired"!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK. So I got pissed got up and got dressed, she is like "where are you going" and I told her "don't worry bout it, just going to watch TV cause I ain't tired". She says "Oh, okay well gnight"

SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate my life right now, I have been jerking off so much lately I am aggravating my carpul tunel syndrome and making it worse.

Song of the Day AC/DC - Shot Down in Flames

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone say ho?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

LMAO, who's a ho?

It is okay Mel, I can see the headlines for you though. "PSM has PMS" lol

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home