Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Songs - subject to update periodically today

UPDATE!!!!!

W.A.S.P. - Animal (Fuck like a beast)



I got pictures of naked ladies
Lying on their beds
I whiff that smell and sweet convulsion
Starts a-Swelling inside my head
I'm making artificial lovers for free
I start to howl I'm in heat I moan and growl and the hunt drives me crazy
I fuck like a Beast

I come round, round i come feel your love
Tie you down, down i come steal your love
I come round, round i come feel your love
Tie you down, down i come steal your love

I'm on the prowl and i watch you closely
I lie waiting for you
I'm the wolf with the sheepsskins clothing
I lick my chops and your tasting good
I do whatever i want to, to ya
I'll nail your ass to the sheets
A pelvic thrust and the sweat starts to sting ya
I fuck like a beast

I come round, round i come feel your love
Tie you down, down i come steal your love
I come round, round i come feel your love
Tie you down, down i come steal your love

Come ride, savage seduction
Ride, ride, ride


Ratt - You're in love

You take the midnight subway train
You're callin' all the shots
You're struck by lightning
You're in love

You take the evening one on one
You're only livin' to have fun
You want to use me, take me home tonight
I'll make you wish that you were mine

You're struck by lightning
You're in love

It's not worth fighting
You're in love

Well turn around
Remember me
I'm the one
Who's out and aimed to please

You're in love
You're in love

You make your livin' lovin' hot
You spin me like a top
You take the evening one on one (On one)
You're only livin' to have fun

You're struck by lightning
You're in love

It's not worth fighting
You're in love

Well turn around
Remember me
I'm the one
Who's out and aimed to please
You're in love (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
You're in love

Well turn around (Turn around)
Remember me (Remember me)
Well turn around (Turn around)
I'm the one
Who's out and aimed to please

You're in love
You're in love
You're in love
You're in love
You're in love
You're in love
You're in love
You're in love(You take the midnight subway train)
You're in love(You're callin' all the shots)
You're in love(You take the evening one on one)
You're in love(You're only livin' to have fun)
You're in love(It's not worth fighting)
You're in love
You're in love
You're in love

Judas Priest - Parental Guidence

You say I waste my life away, but I live it to the full
And how you know anyway, you're just mister dull
Why don't you get into the things we do today
You could lose twenty years right away, so we say

We don't need, no, no no no parental guidance here

There's no communication. I'm tired of explanation
Is this message getting through
You went through the same thing too
Don't you remember what it's like to lose control
Put on my jacket - for you get too old. Let's rock n' roll.

We don't need, no, no no no parental guidance here

Oh no
One life
And I'm gonna live it up

10 Comments:

Blogger Angus said...

Here is your answer Melanie:

"Original Ratt guitarist Robin Crosby is battling AIDS. He has had the disease since 1994 but only recently spoke of it publicly. He doesn't know how or when he got it, but attributes it to his lifestyle during Ratt's heyday in the 80's"

Sucks, I thought he had been playing with some other groups from that time that have gathered together to form new bands, guess not. Google "Robin Crosby of Ratt" and you will get a bunch of stuff. :)

Yeah, I wasn't to into the very first priest stuff, but have been lately. I am really into their heavier stuff from Painkiller and newer.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Yeah, I know tell me about it.

I don't know, I am just a music freak. :)

You are welcome, but I don't know what you are talkin bout? :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Venessa said...

Like a little sex with your violence? :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

naw, I will just take the sex. :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Not enough people listen to Judas Priest these days.

11:55 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Judas Priest is my favorite band. I like W.A.S.P. and Ratt too. I'll be in San Francisco next month seeing Priest! :D

11:27 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Melanie - got bad news for you. Robbin Crosby has passed on. Supposebly he was a pretty nice guy too, but he had a slight drug problem and if I'm not mistaken died of AIDS.

11:28 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Oh, whoops. Your question about Robin was already answered. My bad. Sorry for the extra posts, Drafter.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

no prob slayer. Thanks for stopping by and droppin your two cents. Thanks for the info on Robin, I wasn't sure if he had passed yet or not. Thanks. :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Yeah, appearently he did die.

I would post, but I don't really have anything to say at this time other than a bunch of shit that really doesn't have anything to do with anything. :P

Melanie, are you threatening me with a good time? haahahahha

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home