All the Answers
Chris Rock has all the answers!
The number one reason that women are so unhappy in the relationship.
Cause you ain't her first CHOICE!!!!!!
I encourage everyone to watch Chris Rock - Never Scared. The man knows what the hell he is talkin bout, I couldn't quit laughin.
Songs for the night - Armored Saint - Underdog and Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod!!!!!
The number one reason that women are so unhappy in the relationship.
Cause you ain't her first CHOICE!!!!!!
I encourage everyone to watch Chris Rock - Never Scared. The man knows what the hell he is talkin bout, I couldn't quit laughin.
Songs for the night - Armored Saint - Underdog and Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod!!!!!

4 Comments:
yes, yes and more yes. I love that movie, plus gotta have Mall Rats, hell any of Kevin Smiths movies rock. No prob, thanks for stoppin by here. Sorry, I can't recite all of the movie, it is all in my head, just can't put the sequence together, must be all the beer I drink now and pot I smoked in High School, or maybe the second hand high I get at the concerts here in Vegas. "Hell Ya Biotch"
No, it is never to much, don't worry bout it. :)
Awsome two songs there Drafter....
Thanks man. I have the Armored Saint, Ministry and Man-O-War. Been stuck in my old skater days lately. :)
Yes Mel, that is another kick ass Kevin Smith movie. It is okay if you get off topic, I am never on Topic and it is my blog, ahahahahaha. It is kinda on topic though cause hope and I were discussing Jay and Silent Bob. :) Oh happy day, one more day til my "add another year" day.
Post a Comment
<< Home