Monday, September 05, 2005

So What The FUCK!!!!

So, I find out tonight(secretly of course) that J has something going on with a guy that has the same first name as me and lives in Fort Meyers, Florida. He must be important because I used my cell to call him instead of hers and he hasn't stopped calling me all night, but he don't leave a message.

VERY FUCKIN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger PC said...

:-( Sorry to hear.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

oh honey I'm so sorry!
I'm here if you need to vent.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

SOK. Thanks for being there. I emailed ya. :)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

What the fuck is right. You got my e-mail if you need it!
Lois Lane

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not speechless, but here is not the place for it babe.

Love you. I'm here.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Did you get your e-mail from me?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

Thanks everyone for being there. Wouldn't you know it the Four hotties that I named in my previous post are the 4 that are here for me. :) thank you all very much.

Luv you too, Mercy!

Yes I got it Lois, thanks!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hope whatever happens goes the way you want it to. I can't imagine how I would feel in your situation.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Yeah, we are handling this situation, or should I say I am dealing with it and it is not exactly what I thought it to be.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home