Monday, September 05, 2005

Guess I will try the 7 things

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Live
2. Find Love(other than my kids)
3. Sing in a big time metal band
4. Have another BEER
5. Buy a house
6. See my kids happy for once(even though that might actually only happen after I die)
7. Walk my girls down the isle to marry a man much better than I am(which shouldn't be hard)

7 things I can do:

1. sing
2. Piss people off
3. Hunt, fish and all that outdoors shit
4. "Piss Up A Rope"
5. Spend way to much time at work and not enough time with my family
6. Drink way to much ALCOHOL
7. Make everyone around me miserable because I am a self centered pompous asshole

7 things I cannot do:

1. Live a LIE anymore
2. Be completely happy
3. Leave my childrens mother
4. Keep my mouth shut when other people piss me off(kept this one from Mel, cause it applies to me too)
5. Live without my children(kept this one from Mel, cause it applies to me too)
6. Make everyone happy all the time
7. and pretty much anything else that takes time and energy!

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Considerate
2. Smile
3. Brains
4. Thoughtfulness
5. Goofy
6. eyes
7. heart

7 things that I say most often:

1. NO!
2. I LOVE YOU!
3. Go to bed
4. I am tired of my life
5. I hate this shit
6. I don't wanna live anymore
7. I need more beer

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Lily
2. Lois Lane
3. Melanie
4. Mercy
No others cause after those four you would probably be physical tuckered out. :) Just want to have some type of typical Drafterism in here!

7 people I want to do this:

1. Lily
2. And anyone else that I care about or read or whoever wants to for that matter.

Ozzy Osborne - Suicide Solution

6 Comments:

Blogger Fig said...

I love you man! I'm all over it in the morning.
And I think we need to talk about some of the things on your lists...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Luv ya too...okay I will look forward to reading it.

Ya think? Like what?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Awww! I made the list! Woohoo! :)
Lois Lane

1:45 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Of course you did, you hottie with the new hair cut. :) Damn I am just surrounded by M.I.L.F.'s

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm with lily, I think you need to do some talking about some of those things on your list too.

You're a bit of a worry Drafter. *sigh*

5:52 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Thanks Lisa. :)

I am doing a little better now. Glad to see you came to some resolve about the "Alcohol" question you had on your blog. :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home