Thursday, August 11, 2005

Sex Test For Men








THE BEST
You scored and 49 hornyness!
You, my friend, are the best. You're not a complete pervert, but you are a bit on the kinky side. You respect a girl, but also know that expirimentation is a good thing. Rock out with your cock out.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 87% on hornyness
Link: The SEX test for Men Test written by crash-and-burn on Ok Cupid

4 Comments:

Blogger Lil Bit said...

Is there a test for women? LOL!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

I don't know. :) I am sure there is one.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

You should make one up drafter.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

I wish. I am not creative enough to do cool shit like that. Hence why my blog writing is crap and I just do funny shit, quizzes and memes. hahahha

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home