I can't figure it out
So all day today I have been listening to The Cult. Mainly their album "Ceremony". They totally kick ass and better yet they remind me of one of my blogger friends. I don't know why and I can't figure it out, but Melanie these guys totally remind me of you when I am listening to them.
If anyone can tell me why or give me a clue please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Thanks
Song The Cult - Fire Woman
If anyone can tell me why or give me a clue please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Thanks
Song The Cult - Fire Woman

2 Comments:
hmmmm is right. I am bored ;-)
I love that song!
You're right to think of Melanie, maybe it's cause she's so damn hot?
Post a Comment
<< Home