Thank You Everyone
Thanks to everyone for stopping by and leaving me advice or comments. After receiving a couple emails from a couple ppl and reading the comments left here "We" have started to work things out by talking with each other about the situation. I decided to look at it as "not being a problem" just a "stepping stone" to get over. There were a lot of things involved in this and I am sure I did more confusing everyone than I was being clear. All of the situations she went through to make her the way she is now were all way before her and I got together and we have chosen to do our best to drop the past and not let those things rule our lives now. We decided to learn from those things and let them go. I promised her that I would quit pushing and try to not be so touchy feely all the time(in a sexual way of course, she does enjoy it when I just cuddle with her).
So things are working out better now and it is all thanks to advice I received here and email. So thanks everyone again for all your help!!!!!!!
NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!!
So things are working out better now and it is all thanks to advice I received here and email. So thanks everyone again for all your help!!!!!!!
NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home