CANADAS CONTRIBUTION TO THE WAR ON TERRORISM
Due to the global war on terrorism, many terrorist organizations have had their finances frozen. So they have resorted to counterfeiting. The Canadian government has decided to redesign their currency to prevent the hard line Islamics from even as much as touching it! Thus far it has also had a very positive effect on tourism...





6 Comments:
Hey, they put my pic on the 100! I feel so special.
Wow, lucky you. Wanna meet sometime. hahahahaha
Thing is, someone must have used a time machine and gone into the future... to a time after I get that boob job.
these are very funny pics... heee... where did you get them? cuz your missing the blue $5 and the red $50...
ps... if we had money like that our tourism would triple... we would be a rich country!!!
Lily-It was me. I confess I went into the future so I could see your big boobs. LMAO
Maizzy-I got them in an email and though I would post them on here. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home