Today is my Birthday
Well today is the day. Hey one more year and I will be 30, wooohooo I hope I make it that long. So nothing special today, working overtime all day, usually we only work 4 hours on Fridays, and then working tomorrow too. Money, Money, Money. MONEYYYYY. GIMME all I can get!
So for my special day I am dedicating a song to myself since I am old and not to far from death. LMAO Black Label Society - Dirt on the Grave. hahahahahaha
Thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes in my comments from yesterday!!! :)
So for my special day I am dedicating a song to myself since I am old and not to far from death. LMAO Black Label Society - Dirt on the Grave. hahahahahaha
Thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes in my comments from yesterday!!! :)

6 Comments:
Happy, Happy birthday baby ...
It's that time of year
To sing and drink in your honor
Just wish you were near!
Happy, Happy birthday baby...
How'd you get younger than me?
I'm gonna drown my sorrows
In some Long Island Ice Tea's.
Ok .. I'm sorry I've lost my funny since I've been sick and obviously my ability to transform lyrics into funny songs. * sigh *
Happy Birthday Babe! Luv ya!
You are so damn cute ya know that. If you were here I would kiss ya(on the forhead that is since you are of the sickly type today). :P
Thanks for the little song, it made me smile and made my day.
Luv ya too!
sorry-it's-late,but-broken-keyboards-make-me-ornery---
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
DRAFTER,MAN---
hope-it's-a-great-weekend---
I'm not going to say happy birthday again, cos I already did that yesterday. Aw shit, what the hell, I'm here now anyways.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Ah shit! Sorry I missed your special day! I hope you had a blast.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Drafter from a day late and a dollar short Lois, Happy birthday to you!
Lois Lane
I hope this is a sign of you partying your happy ass off. :D
Lois Lane
Post a Comment
<< Home