my birthday is tomorrow
So, my birthday is tomorrow. Just another damn day, why the big fuss? Can someone answer that please? If you haven't figured out by now I am a "Bahhhh Humbug". I hate Christmas, I hate "My Birthday". I think I just have an issue with anything that celebrates me. My kids get spoild fuckin rotten when it comes to Christmas, Birthdays, Easter all holidays. Their mother, she gets "SPOILED FUCKIN ROTTEN" for her Birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas and whatever holidays and even non-holidays. I do for everyone else, I enjoy being able to give and do special shit for my loved ones it makes me "HAPPY". I can't and never have been able to enjoy ppl doing anything for me on my "special" days, I play them down cause they really aren't that important when it comes to my involvement. So on to the story and example that sparked this whole fuckin train wreck.
This morning I come in to start work, first I have to tell you we got a new receptionist/secretary/exec. assist. whatever you want to call her I will call her go-fer. We also have a new accounting chick, so all this new is really pissing me off cause they are working hard to change stuff that I have come to enjoy about employment here. Alright to pick back up again. I came in this moring, my little hole is all decorated, a Happy Birthday (not my name sign) plastered to my screen and my birthday isn't until tomorrow. New or not, if you are gonna do shit like this for ppl at least fuckin get it right, I mean none of it was right. Wrong name, wrong day and the name of the guy she put down, his birthday was two months ago. So to get on with it, 8:00 rolls around(we start at 7:00 a.m. here) the new go-fer has brought in a cake for my birthday, her and the new accounting chick want to have cake for breakfast. CAKE FOR BREAKFAST????? WHAT THE FUCK!!!! AT 8 IN THE MORNING????? So I am like no way, we do the cake and stuff in the afternoon near the end of the day so we can get paid to fuck around for the last hour of the day, we don't do this to just go in the kitchen get a peice of cake and then go sit at your desk.......SO now everyone is pissed at me cause it is my celebration and I told them no I want to wait till this afternoon.
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MOTHERFUCKIN FUCK!!!!! (Thanks Hope for the reminder)
In the words of Chris Rock - "I HATE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Music for the morning - Man-O-War - Album - Kings of Metal
Armored Saint - Album - Raising Fear.
Happy Fuckin Day to all of ya my PEEPS!!!! :P
This morning I come in to start work, first I have to tell you we got a new receptionist/secretary/exec. assist. whatever you want to call her I will call her go-fer. We also have a new accounting chick, so all this new is really pissing me off cause they are working hard to change stuff that I have come to enjoy about employment here. Alright to pick back up again. I came in this moring, my little hole is all decorated, a Happy Birthday (not my name sign) plastered to my screen and my birthday isn't until tomorrow. New or not, if you are gonna do shit like this for ppl at least fuckin get it right, I mean none of it was right. Wrong name, wrong day and the name of the guy she put down, his birthday was two months ago. So to get on with it, 8:00 rolls around(we start at 7:00 a.m. here) the new go-fer has brought in a cake for my birthday, her and the new accounting chick want to have cake for breakfast. CAKE FOR BREAKFAST????? WHAT THE FUCK!!!! AT 8 IN THE MORNING????? So I am like no way, we do the cake and stuff in the afternoon near the end of the day so we can get paid to fuck around for the last hour of the day, we don't do this to just go in the kitchen get a peice of cake and then go sit at your desk.......SO now everyone is pissed at me cause it is my celebration and I told them no I want to wait till this afternoon.
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MOTHERFUCKIN FUCK!!!!! (Thanks Hope for the reminder)
In the words of Chris Rock - "I HATE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Music for the morning - Man-O-War - Album - Kings of Metal
Armored Saint - Album - Raising Fear.
Happy Fuckin Day to all of ya my PEEPS!!!! :P

4 Comments:
I was gonna say something about the licking the icing any time of day, but I think Mel pretty much covered it! :P
Yeah, not till tomorrow butthead.
My birthday was yesterday, and I had a wonderful day. Why not enjoy the fact that these people are trying to make you feel good? regardless of the wrong name (bad bad bad) and wanting cake at the wrong time of day than you...it was nice of them to think of you anyway.
Suck it up and enjoy it, ya ungrateful shithead!
oh and Happy Birthday for tomorrow :-P
Happy ... Birthday :-)
You don't like cake in the morning? That's the only time I'll eat it. Too bad you don't celebrate your b-day. I love mine. I won't work on my birthday.
Post a Comment
<< Home