Nothing for today kiddies
Just thought I would write real quick, for all those new fans I have, that I don't have much to say today. Really tired, haven't slept but a few hours in the last two days. My son is getting his last tooth, finally, so he isn't sleep for shit and neither am I. His mom works nights and they changed her days off so I had him all weekend at night to myself, oh the joys of kids! Wouldn't change it for the world though.
So topic of discussion, that I am picking up from another blog, is that of dating single mothers. I have a lot of knowledge in this area ask anyone who knows me. I didn't get a dating career until after I graduated and all I have been interested in since then was older women, which all had kid(s). Now for my arguement on behalf of myself.
1.)All women that I have dated that had kids were a hell of a lot more grown up and intellectual than ones that didn't, no matter what their age was, so therefore any and all speculation that all single mothers are irresponsible and bad is thrown out the window right there.
2.)It also throws out the window that a 20 yr old woman is more mature than a 25 yr old man. Every case is different because everyone is different. That is why I was attracted to women older than I am, I felt they were on the same maturity level as me. Not to say it isn't different for someone else, so don't think I am picking on young women!
3.)The mother of my children had a child before we got together, sure she got pregnant during an irresponsible time in her life, but that pregnancy and that child were the thing she needed to come back down to earth and clean up her life. Like MERCY says "There is a purpose for everything".
4.)Just because you don't do it or like it doesn't mean it is wrong or that your opinion on the matter is remotely correct, more than likely you are so far out in left field you hit the wall even after you saw the warning track. So "don't knock it if you haven't tried it" so to speak cause you really don't know what it is all about.
Sorry for that little rant, I guess my title should be changed cause I did have something, nawww it is just fine the way it is. I get a little defensive when I read someones comments to someone else about what they like or think and I use this space for that ranting.
So let it be written so let it be done!
Drafter OUT!!!!!!
Song of the Day - Black Label Society - Electric Hellfire - cause I rain hell down on you!!!! MWAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh V^^^V
So topic of discussion, that I am picking up from another blog, is that of dating single mothers. I have a lot of knowledge in this area ask anyone who knows me. I didn't get a dating career until after I graduated and all I have been interested in since then was older women, which all had kid(s). Now for my arguement on behalf of myself.
1.)All women that I have dated that had kids were a hell of a lot more grown up and intellectual than ones that didn't, no matter what their age was, so therefore any and all speculation that all single mothers are irresponsible and bad is thrown out the window right there.
2.)It also throws out the window that a 20 yr old woman is more mature than a 25 yr old man. Every case is different because everyone is different. That is why I was attracted to women older than I am, I felt they were on the same maturity level as me. Not to say it isn't different for someone else, so don't think I am picking on young women!
3.)The mother of my children had a child before we got together, sure she got pregnant during an irresponsible time in her life, but that pregnancy and that child were the thing she needed to come back down to earth and clean up her life. Like MERCY says "There is a purpose for everything".
4.)Just because you don't do it or like it doesn't mean it is wrong or that your opinion on the matter is remotely correct, more than likely you are so far out in left field you hit the wall even after you saw the warning track. So "don't knock it if you haven't tried it" so to speak cause you really don't know what it is all about.
Sorry for that little rant, I guess my title should be changed cause I did have something, nawww it is just fine the way it is. I get a little defensive when I read someones comments to someone else about what they like or think and I use this space for that ranting.
So let it be written so let it be done!
Drafter OUT!!!!!!
Song of the Day - Black Label Society - Electric Hellfire - cause I rain hell down on you!!!! MWAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh V^^^V

6 Comments:
You're so crazy ..
There are some single mothers who are complete CRACKHEADS! ... so there!!
yes, but not that I have ever come across, oh wait. Shit I forgot about the St. Joe Psycho!!!!! Shit there goes my track record
Heh, uh, everyone is diffrent :-) And, that's a good thing. (or else the world would be REALLY boring, right?)
yeah, unless they were all like me!!!! LMAO Oh yeah, did you know I am conceited? LOL
Great post Drafter, enjoyed reading that and agree with everything you've said, especially number 1. Nothing makes us grow up faster than becoming a parent I reckon. Mind you, for those out there who don't want mature and intellectual types, bully for them...they won't know the fullness of life until they sprogify lol. IMHO
thanks sara. I have always felt this way.
Post a Comment
<< Home