Friday, April 29, 2005

In-Laws

So I hate my in-laws, well really not my in-laws since she and I aren't married yet, but we might as well be. These ppl show up in my town and think that they can run the show. I fucking think NOTTT!!!!! They are in town for the weekend because when they were here in January they didn't spend enough time with the grandkids, nevermind the fact that they ripped thier daughters heart out because they fucking suck monkey balls, they don't want to spend time with her just the kids. As they say "Blood Is Thicker Than Water" so I have to keep the peace with them and not go off on their sorry asses. Bunch of "CUM DRINKIN GUTTER SLUTS" LMAO

They piss me off so bad, and the fiancee doesn't have enough guts to stand up to them. So while I am at work yesterday she says it is okay for the two girls to spend last night with them at the casino they are staying at. Okay, I am a party freak and big kid at heart and probably shouldn't be a dad cause they will learn bad stuff from me, but I don't think that a 3 yr old and an 8 yr old belong in a casino.

Oh, there is so much more to this story and it just goes deeper so I will have to do this over probably a weeks worth of posts. I think it would be great therapy for me to get this out even if it is just on here and only a few read it. Like I said before I am doing this blog thing for me so I guess I should use it as my forum to release some aggression since the gym everynight isn't helping at all.

Have a great weekend kidos!!!!

I NEED TO GO HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUNS, GUNS, GUNS.....

Band of the Day(thanks to PC) - Andrew W.K.
Song of the Day - Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?(for the in-laws cause I don't want peace)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

Try Fuck-It as your song on days like today. My friend Deni "Last Girl On Earth" has it on her site. Check it out if you have time.
http://www.denibonet.com/blog/
Lois Lane
P.S. it's on the right sidebar under Listen To This.

2:04 PM  
Blogger PC said...

Kill Em All, let god sort em out

1:04 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

Lois-I will have to go listen to that thanks for hook up.

PC-Yeah, Metallica works for that mood too. I love all the pre-black album stuff. Thanks for the advice!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home