Thursday, April 07, 2005

Okay, enough is enough

Okay, so I am reading a friends blog this morning and start laughing at some the points in her new post. So I go to comment on it and find that some religious ass licker has posted a comment about her having "Flight number 666" in her little description on the right side of her blog for her profile. This jackass wanted to know if he could convince her to change it for parental purposes posing the question "What if your daughter read that"? Now, me being a parent, first and foremost, I am not worried about my children seeing the number 666 and in my experience with SATANISM while I was young and dumb the only ppl that made a big deal outta those "NUMBERS" is CATHOLICS. Now I don't know most of you that read this, if there is even anyone reading this, but I am not a big fan of Catholics. I have had bad experiences with them and therefore have pretty much stereotyped them all, although I do have friends that I think are catholic, but they are friends to me and we never discuss religion. This is why the pope dying didn't bother me one bit and in fact kind of enraged me because FOX was the only one covering it and I missed the Nascar Busch coverage because the old coot died. Granted the race got rain delayed till Monday, but I had to find that out on NASCAR.com instead of getting to watch the prerace coverage like I usually do.

So enough of the hate fest. I don't have any problem with the number 666 and in "MY OPINION" anyone that does is superstitious and symbol fearing and should come back to the real world and quit letting ppl put fear into your hearts because fear is more evil than the "number 666".

Todays song- Iron Maiden-Number of the Beast

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You goof ball ... I wrote about it this morning ... did you see that one yet?

7:52 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

Yeah, I did. That is what spawned my little rant. Out of respect for you I decided to put the comment on my blog instead of in your comments. lol

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home