Tuesday, March 08, 2005

An Old Friend

I have this old friend that I met around 4 years ago. Well it will be 4 years in April. We have pretty much gone through all that two ppl could go through together in the 4 years we've known each other. May not have been when we were together, but I felt her pain when she was feeling pain. Through her "Big D" and everything else.

Now the problems we had in our relationship were not her problems(and if she thinks they were or partially were hers than I need to kick her in the ass) they were mine. I brought a lot of baggage and past with me.

Okay, a little background on my last five years. Started out working in Vegas in with a killer job paying me a lot of money. Living in a little hole apartment for way cheap and living it up by myself with no-one....vist my dad one weekend in S. Utah, get this call from someone that I had totally put into the "past a long time ago" memory banks. Anyway, she talks me into moving to the Midwest, Kansas City, Mo to be exact. So I uproot from here, move there and within the first two weeks BAMMMM she is pregnant. Well she breaks off our little "gonna get married and have a family" thing. So after a month or two I decide to move on with my life and after the baby is born I will do my best to take care of her, but her mother is out of the picture. In fact at the time I really hated her......but my upbringing didn't allow me to hold that feeling for very long. Anyway, I move on, I meet this girl online. We will call her M.D. Well M.D. is the most wonderfull person I have met, we have a good time together. She makes me feel like the king of the world. Well to make a long story short. I really screwed her over. My daughters mother and I got back together again. It was Labor Day Weekend, M.D. had driven me to Omaha to see my daughter and I basically sent her home and broke it off then. It sucked. I didn't like it, but it was something I felt I should do and now I am in hell!!!! Other than my three kids and my ungrateful fiancee all I have is a kick ass job that I make good money doing and am very good at. Yes, M.D. I do know that I am leaving some things out, but they don't really pertain to the way things are now(at least I don't think so).

Okay so where was I? Oh, yeah. So basically what I am trying to say is that M.D. "I am very sorry for the wrong that I did you" I know you probably won't ever fully forgive me, but at least we have kept the promise we made that no matter what we would remain friends. Thank you for everything you have done for me and for always being there when I needed to call someone at 2 a.m., specially when that certain someone in your life was right there sleepin next to you.

So there is the first of probably many posts that really just go on until I have to cut them off cause my hands hurt from typing.

Bye for now,
AA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home