Ah Nostalgia
Wow, I am sitting here listening to Bone Yard on XM Satellite Radio. I love this channel! Can I tell ya? They play all the good stuff. Just got done listening to Britney Fox-Long Way to Love. I remember when I bought that tape. I was in 7-11 in Phoenix and thought I was buying Samantha Fox, but to my complete and albeit welcomed surprise it wasn't Samantha. Oh and Samantha, I remember reading all the old Metal Magazines and seeing the posters and T-shirts with her on it. Oh, now they've done it. Playing Faster Pussycat. Wooohooo, what a great day it is turning out to be now. Plus my Yankees beat the Red Sox again!
Okay, now I miss the olden days. Wish I was young again, no wait I don't. To many rules and not enough time to break them all. LMFAO.
Well just wanted to share the nostalgia.
Okay, now I miss the olden days. Wish I was young again, no wait I don't. To many rules and not enough time to break them all. LMFAO.
Well just wanted to share the nostalgia.

2 Comments:
I soooo need to get XM! I am finally getting sick of what corporate radio shoves down our throats. even on the "good" stations. they play creed, man. and that ain't right.
Yeah, I love my XM. I am gonna get Sirius when Howard Stern moves to it.
I get sick of hearing the same songs every hour, but Vegas radio isn't that bad. Just isn't that great. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home