Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Don't know what you got!

So the past few weeks I have been thinking alot.

You remember when you were a kid and you couldn't wait to grow up? Well I am reverting back. I have been listening to Bone Yard on my XM Radio a lot lately and all the songs they are playing are taking me back to my high school days when we would hang out, drink beer, smoke a little funky junky and goof off all weekend. Late night drunken poker games, playing NASCAR on PSOne. We had one girl that hung around us all the time, she is my best friends wife now, she was the epitomy of the song "Lips n Hips" and she still is one of the hottest women I know. She is a large breasted Gwen Steffani if that helps at all. So I am contemplating taking a weekend and ditching momma and the kids to go up and party with them all, they all still live in the same little town and still have the band we had growing up. AH the olden days!

Song of the day- Don't know what you got til it's gone - Cinderella (For Mercy) I know how you feel lady, I am here for ya if you need me!

UPDATE!!!!!!!
Song of the Hour- So What - Metallica (one of my all time favorite Metallica songs)

10 Comments:

Blogger PC said...

Hmm... First Vinyl copy of Kill Em All EP comes to mind in 1983 or 84... Though not the mood your thinking of with "don't know what you got"

10:21 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

ah, one of the best albums for Metallica. Finally a person that can hang with me on the music side of life.

Yeah, the song dedication was just for mercy. I thought she could use a reminder that someone is here for her.

10:24 PM  
Blogger PC said...

Better yet, Wiplash, 4 songs, better mix, 2 live. :-)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

ah, yes wiplash. Right up there with old Megadeth and D.R.I., Annihilator, Armored Saint, Manowar. Damn I could go on forever.

10:03 AM  
Blogger PC said...

Savatage. Do you feel your under... the spell of the witch. ah, the memories...

10:15 AM  
Blogger PC said...

Ooo.. FLASHBACK!

10:16 AM  
Blogger PC said...

Damn it, now I have songs I haven't heard in 20 years stuck in my head... and it was "do you feel your captured by the grace of the witch" now that I think about it.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Drafter ..

(giggling as I read these posts)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Your Welcome, yeah PC and I have tapped into the vast unknown of our very similar music taste.

I still have the Savatage-Gutter Ballet album.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

oh, can't forget the props to the women bands either.

Samantha Fox, Lita Ford, Vixen ah the mammories, I mean the memories!

LMAO

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home