Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Annoying, Pompous Ass

So I am sitting here eating Subway for lunch and I finish. You know the bag they give you with your sammiches in it? Well I blow it up and pop it. Real loud bang. It brings back a memory from when I used to work at the old folks home as a floor sweeper, mopper and all around flirty guy with all the hot nurses. HELLO NURSEEEE!!!!!

So anyway, back to my story. I used to get Subway for lunch and go to my Grandma's house, it was shortly after my Grandpa died, and eat it and hang out an visit with her. Well I used to blow the bag up and pop then also, damn near gave her a heart attack the first time I did it then afterwards she would expect it. I love my Gramms, she kicks ass. Anyway I did it here and the boss came out of his office wondering what I did cause it almost gave him a heart attack. Anyway, just wanted to share that with ya'll.

Album of the Day - Metallica - ....And Justice For All (Dedicated to that stupid fucking prick that killed his daughter and her friend cause she wasn't home on time, I hope they hang his gutter sucking ass. If I saw him I would probably curb him)

UPDATE: This kids dad beat the shit out of her and her friend because she allegedly took some money and didn't want to come home. This fucker better fry for this, I want him to suffer before he suffers in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger PC said...

Ah, you woke him up, huh?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

no, this guy is total workoholic. He comes in about 5 minutes late and stays 2 or 3 hours late and never takes vacations. In the 4 years or so that he has been here he has collected the maximum in sick and vacation time(100 something hours worth of sick and 240 hours of vacation time) crazy fucker.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home