Thursday, May 12, 2005

I had an epiphany

So this morning has been very interesting. I have the worst GAS in the world today. I know, no one wants to hear about gas, but I don't have much else to say today. LMAO Okay, back to it now. It is so bad that you can smell me clear across the office, it is a good thing I don't get embarassed about "shit" like this. Oh oh I made a funny. Anyway, I had this thought. You know how when you blow through your straw into your pop and it bubbles? Well I wonder it you took a piece of paper and rolled it up just big enough that it won't go into your ass, unless you like that kind of thing, and fart through it into the toilet if it would do the same thing and make big bubbles. LMAO. I am gonna have to try that some time.

Song of the Day(since I have deadly farts) Megadeth - Killing is my Business.....and Business is Good.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sooooo gross.. hahhahahaha

11:14 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

I don't know if you get the World's Worst Gas title for the day. My guy left a hovering green cloud of foulness in the bedroom this morning. It literally crawled out the door, down the hall and arrived in the kitchen a full 5 minutes later. I had to kill it with a bottle of ketchup and a spritzer of vinegar.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

Mercy-Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I aim to be gross!

Lily-Well that is pretty bad, but that was just one. I am knockin em out every five minutes with another rip. Woooohooooo. Good thing the restroom here is for the whole floor and not in this office. Nice thing is, the air-conditioning vent is right above my desk, so it blows it all over the office.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Between your gas and my pee, it's potty time! I had a cousin who used to fart ouside in the cold so he could see puffs of smoke come out of his ass. Boy that is funny still to me!
Lois Lane
P.S. Did you read Come On Baby Light My Fire at my blog? Although not potty humor, I think you'll like that one too. Thanks for always saying such nice things! You rock!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

yes, we used to do that at scout camp all the time when we would go to winter camp. The all illusive blue flame of death. LMAO

I think I have read that post, but I will go back and check. You are welcome for the nice things, can't say bad things to nice ppl, so the nice things it is. :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

and yes for all you spelling junkies out there I did notice that I spelled 'elusive' with an "I" and two "L"s. Just noticed to late.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

so was it something you ate or are you just gifted?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

lily-chicken tacos and BudLight, plus my bedtime and morning mix of raw eggs and sugar. mmmmmmmmmm gotta love it, but lately I have just been really gassy. So I think it is just becoming a talent. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

In order to make the biggest toilet bubbles possible, you might have to stick the straw into your ass - just a little bit. If that's not your style, I suggest you take a bath... that way you get a scrotal tickle as well - bonus!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

no, no, no, no!!!! no straw or anything in my ass lady. :)

Yeah, the bathtub thing works good. My 2 year old son is a pro at bath bubbles, lol. I don't do baths anymore, don't like to just sit there.

Thanks for the advice though. :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

idea:
how about one of those paper funnels from the gas station?

chuckle...
how fitting

9:10 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

yeah, that would work, the big end would seal off pretty good and force the fart through the small part and intensify the fart.

WOOOHOOOO, thanks lily for the idea.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Omg, what is it about people and farting lately?? This is the 3rd blog I've read today that has the subject of farts on it. Is there an epidemic arising? I hope not, I couldn't handle it in the waiting room...I'd make all the patients wait outside lol.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a whole 13 comments about your gas activities .. well 14 now ..

8:25 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

yeah, ain't it great? I think I hit a subject that everyone can relate to and at least comes to read and comment. Maybe I should quit ranting and being pissed off all the time and just start talking about bodily functions? NAWWWWWW, what do I care. LMAO Thanks for coming everyone and commenting, this post has been one of the funner ones I have dealt with.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home