It's been a very long time
Well, I am not sure if there is anyone left out there that used to visit this UNHOLY blog of mine, but I am back at least for a little spell.
So what has changed in the last two plus years? Well Dale, see last post, is 2 years 4 months now and he is a holy terror, reminds me of myself at that age. I have move up considerable in the world, I am now the CAD Overlord on a very massive project so it is keeping me very busy. We are expecting baby #5 anytime in the next few weeks. What have I gotten myself into, yes this is the last one, getting to old for the staying up all night and trying to work all day.
Don't really have much else to say at the moment, hopefully there are people still out there that read or check up on my blog if not then this thing will just turn back into my mindless venting page which works too....:)
So what has changed in the last two plus years? Well Dale, see last post, is 2 years 4 months now and he is a holy terror, reminds me of myself at that age. I have move up considerable in the world, I am now the CAD Overlord on a very massive project so it is keeping me very busy. We are expecting baby #5 anytime in the next few weeks. What have I gotten myself into, yes this is the last one, getting to old for the staying up all night and trying to work all day.
Don't really have much else to say at the moment, hopefully there are people still out there that read or check up on my blog if not then this thing will just turn back into my mindless venting page which works too....:)

1 Comments:
Well well well! Would you believe I was only in here a couple of weeks ago?? Truly, I was!
I was going through my bookmarks and checked you out to see if by some sliver of a chance you'd said something.
No. 5 huh? My God, you two are brave! Best of luck to you all for your new addition. :)
Good to hear from you Angus!
Post a Comment
<< Home