Monday, October 24, 2005

Song for the day

Okay this sounds weak and pussy of me, but I heard this song today and it brought back lots of neat and kewl memories from my kiddiedom.

Belinda Carlisle - I Get Weak

So there ya have it. I have a sensitive side. Don't get used to it and get your chops in now. :) Specially you Melanie. I know I pissed ya off and you just want to rail me and not sexually. So git-r-dun now while I am in my happy land of memories.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angus said...

Well I agree totally on the part of finding a way to keep guns out of stupid ppls hands, but getting rid of guns and ruining the livlihood of gun makers is not the answer I do know that. I understand your side and how you feel and that is your right to feel that way and I know that you don't push your feelings and beliefs on ppl unless they want to hear them. That is one of the very special things about you that I wish all ppl had. You have your beliefs, but just because someone else doesn't think the same you don't attack them. :) I am sorry if you took offense to my category. I just get tired of reading crap that affects me and things that I like to do and of more importance something that my family and I enjoy doing together, cause that is what it is really all about(hunting, outdoors, ect.)

Thanks for not being pissed at me and for post all those incredible HNT pics everyweek. :)

You are still my favorite Southern Belle. You have a great day too!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

...when I look in your eye..eye..eye..eyes ;)
thanks for putting that one in my head. I hadn't thought of it in years either.
Lois Lane

10:54 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

good lord, I haven't heard Belinda Carlisle for like EVER! I had to download the song just to remember what it sounded like lol

I LOVE Calvin & Hobbs by the way. It's one of the only things I hid when my husband left. I didn't want him to take them with him lol

Sorry, bit disjointed comment, but that's what happens when it's been a while since I was here.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home