Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cartoon

6 Comments:

Blogger Fig said...

I love Calvin & Hobbes...
my favorite is when they go camping and his dad tells him diarrhea builds character

11:59 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

How the heck are ya by the way?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

I am okay I guess. Been real busy with sick babies lately. I have had about 12 hours or so sleep since last thursday and haven't eaten since Sunday afternoon, so I am runnin on adrenaline.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

You tryin to kill yourself? Jesus man... go get yourself a Snickers!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

Nope, just takin care of sick babies all by my lonesome. J works nights and slept all weekend so what am I supposed to do. Just hoping that they get better by this weekend or soon cause J won't be helping out at all. She is going through the same during the day. They won't take naps for her cause they are sick and don't wanna sleep so she is only getting about two hours or so a day.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

Oh that's awful! Nothing worse than sick kids. You two better be sure to get some rest, or you'll be getting sick. Scrap that snickers bar... go get youself some chicken soup!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home