I GOT LAID!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT LAID!!!!!!!!!!!
I woke up early this morning, cause I went to bed early. I was awake on the couch dressed and ready for work and J walked through the door coming home from work. She came over grabbed me and hauled me away to paradise.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!
Well I will be gone for a week starting tomorrow. Going up to see my mom and step-dad. They aren't giving him to much longer to live and I want to see him before he decides to give it up.
I hope everyone has a great week til then, I will miss you all and I look forward to reading up on everyone when I get back.
:)
I woke up early this morning, cause I went to bed early. I was awake on the couch dressed and ready for work and J walked through the door coming home from work. She came over grabbed me and hauled me away to paradise.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!
Well I will be gone for a week starting tomorrow. Going up to see my mom and step-dad. They aren't giving him to much longer to live and I want to see him before he decides to give it up.
I hope everyone has a great week til then, I will miss you all and I look forward to reading up on everyone when I get back.
:)

7 Comments:
Oh Drafter!
wipes away tear
I'm soooo happy for you!
I hope your weekend goes well... sorry about your step dad...
Dang it's about effin time!!!
Best wishes to your family. You're in my thoughts.
Love ME
Sorry about your step-dad. Be safe in your travels and five five to you and J!
Lois Lane
Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and thoughts about my Step-dad. I had a great time with him and pretty much spent the whole time there by his side.
You're back... so post already. Entertain me...
OMG, I wish that happened to me!
Have a good trip.
hey amera. Thanks for stopping by. I wish it happened to me more often, but unfortunately it only happens about once every six months or so. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home