Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fuck Democrats and Gun Control Tree Huggin Gutter Sluts

So I read a new story over lunch today about this kick ass bill that is getting passed to protect Gun Manufacturers and Dealers. What pisses me off is the left wing tree huggin gutter sluts that have their heads stuffed so far up their asses that they see their shit before it is formed into shit.

FUCK-PEOPLE REMEMBER THIS SLOGAN AND YOU WILL NO LONGER SUFFER THE WRATH OF STUPIDITY

"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE"

I have never understood how it could be Remingtons fault that some FUCK HEAD in east L.A. killed some other FUCK HEAD in East L.A. or anywhere else for that matter!!!!!

Quit attacking the NRA and other Gun Promoting agencies, you are just making yourselves look like asses. I am a Life Member of the NRA, NAH and several other hunting and fishing agencies. I enjoy the freedom to go vent my frustrations by blowing away innocent animals, gutting them and bringing them home for dinner. Yes I take the Ted Nugent stand, don't kill it if you can't eat it unless it threatens you or your family first.

So FUCK OFF YOU STUPID PUSSIES THAT CAN'T HANDLE GUNS AND WANNA BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE GUNS IT ISN'T THEIR FAULT. YOU ARE JUST AFRAID THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE SHOOTING GUNS AND THEN WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

WARNING: IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BITCH AT ME FOR MY POINT OF VIEW THEN DO IT IN A CIVIL MANNER CAUSE I WILL EXERCISE MY OTHER RIGHT AS OWNER OF THIS BLOG AND BLOW AWAY YOUR COMMENT AND IGNORE YOU.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angus said...

Well hello Mel. Long time no hear from you. Well I am truly sorry if this post upset you, I never knew you were left wing....didn't know you were a tree hugger...but I don't think you are a gutter slut so this post wasn't directed to you because you don't fit the whole description, but if you want to take offense to it that is your perogative......

7:20 AM  
Blogger Angus said...

u goober, u put that comment on a different post not this one. hahahahaha

One of the most Hottest Blondes I have EVER seen in my life!!!!!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home