A new daddy
Well everyone, if there still is an everyone. We had the baby. A new little baby boy Born on October 8th 2006 at 7:01 am. Dale Kenneth was 8lbs 7oz and 21 1/2" long.
He and mommy are doing great and we have been enjoying watching NASCAR every Sunday together since the day he was born.
If I know you email me and I will email a pic of him to you.........thanks for the reminder to post that tidbit Lisa....Sorry it has taken so long.
:)
He and mommy are doing great and we have been enjoying watching NASCAR every Sunday together since the day he was born.
If I know you email me and I will email a pic of him to you.........thanks for the reminder to post that tidbit Lisa....Sorry it has taken so long.
:)

1 Comments:
Sorry, I did come in here last night after receiving your comment, but then forgot to add one of my own, doh!
Congratulations on your new addition Drafter. Dale Kenneth...lovely. Good healthy size too. And yeah, I'd like a pic, but considering this will come back to tell me you didn't get email notification re my comment, I'm not sure the email I try to send will come back too.
SO...how about you go into my "view my complete profile" thingy, and email ME...at least that way we know I'll get a pic of new gorgeous new baby boy!
Hope all's settling down at home, although I suspect the fun is only just beginning lol
Take care hun :)
MAIL ME!!
Post a Comment
<< Home