Hello I'm Back for a moment
Just to give a quick update, since I have been gone since god knows when.
I started with a new engineering company in January. I am having another child, due in October, it is a boy. I am really excited the balance of power will shift to the male side in the house when he is born. Moved into a huge ass house in a really nice neighborhood out in the sticks. hahahaha
Everyone is doing fine, just super busy all the time now.
And my ass still has gas. ahahahahahaha
Thank you for stopping, I will try to post more often for those of you that still come here.
I started with a new engineering company in January. I am having another child, due in October, it is a boy. I am really excited the balance of power will shift to the male side in the house when he is born. Moved into a huge ass house in a really nice neighborhood out in the sticks. hahahaha
Everyone is doing fine, just super busy all the time now.
And my ass still has gas. ahahahahahaha
Thank you for stopping, I will try to post more often for those of you that still come here.

4 Comments:
Well that would be nice or a freaking phone call ... Just kidding I know I'm guilty too.
Congrats on the kid...
Wow, congratulations on the upcoming baby boy! Wonderful news.
Also great news to read that things appear to have settled down in your household. You've got a new job, new house, new baby coming...Lord, what's left? oh, how's your car doing? lol
Good stuff Drafter...although I can see you haven't posted for a good 4 months now! lol
Take care :)
Well? where's the news of your new baby?? He must've turned up by now...or maybe not yet, October is still here. Anyway, would be good to get an update when you're free Dad.
Post a Comment
<< Home