Monday, July 18, 2005

What an awesome afternoon

Today, I finally got to see Mercy again. It was so freakin radical (did I just say that, oh well) to see her again, I wish we would have had more time to visit. Unfortunately, I was only able to do it over lunch, but hell at least I got to see her. We haven't seen each other in person for oh about four years now. It was great! oh did I say how great it was! It has totally made my afternoon. She looked great, as usual, as only Mercy can. I have gained quite a bit of poundage since she last saw me, but I am just glad we got to see each other. :)

Thanks Mercy, for letting me come see you and have lunch. I hope we get to visit longer someday. :)

Song for the day, just cause it kicks ass

Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs

4 Comments:

Blogger Angus said...

Yeah, even if it was just lunch.

Don't know if she enjoyed it as much as I did though. hahahaha

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He says, "Nothings changed much, except I've gained weight."

I laugh and say, "Me too."

Then he says, "No you look great."

And you know what .. I honestly believed him. Only you hun! Thanks for making my day as well, you saved me from mega-vegas-airport!

*SMOOCHES*

10:27 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

u was posed to call me when you got home chikita. :) Well, in my opinion you do look great so there. ha and you are welcome glad to be of service. :P

*smooches back atcha*

10:56 PM  
Blogger Angus said...

nevermind, just read your blog I forgive you for not calling when you got home. :)

Luv ya

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home